Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/mubsac5/public_html/templates/it_sporty/html/com_poll/poll/index.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 1
MUBS opens Mbale Campus
The MUBS Council at its strategic retreat on 2nd November, 2011 agreed to establish a regional campus in Mbale in order to increase access to the School’s Programmes in the Eastern and North Eastern regions. Accordingly, MUBS management established the MUBS-Mbale campus. The opening of the Mbale campus is line with school’s policy of decongesting the main campus.
The campus is headed by Mr. Kutosi Ayub M as its Director.
To be the leading provider and a benchmark for Business and Management Education in the Eastern and Northeastern Regions.
To enable the future of our clients and the general public through the provision of theoretical, practical training and research in the area of Business and Management
- To provide business and management education to people in the Eastern and North-Eastern regions of the country and to students from the neighboring countries like Kenya, Southern Sudan and Tanzania.
- To provide to the business community in the Eastern region with theoretical and practical business skills in the areas of entrepreneurship and business management.
- To fill the gap in Business and Management University education in the Eastern and Northeastern regions.
Programmes offered at the Mbale campus;
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Diploma in Accounting & Finance and
- Certificate in Business Administration.
Note. Degree programmes will be introduced in the academic year 2013/2014.
The launch of the Campus is scheduled to take place on Saturday 22nd September, 2012.
MUBS currently has campuses in Arua, Jinja and Mbarara and the newly opened Mbale campus. Through its campuses, MUBS has made quality University education easily accessible to a multitude of upcountry students.
The MUBS- Mbale Campus is located on plot 46 Sebei avenue Near Mbale senior secondary school in Mbale Town.
Main Administration block - Mbale campus
For more information; please contact us;
Plot 46 Sebei Avenue, 30 Metres after Mbale SSS
Tel: 0454437705 or 0772442492