Graduate and Research Centre
The graduate programmes of the Business School were started with a view to encouraging research and publication in the School, and are now being administered in the Graduate and Research Centre (GRC) of the School.
“A centre to act as a hub in the promotion of knowledge development especially in the areas of business and management”
• To provide knowledge and facilitate learning through teaching.
• To conduct research and promote scholarship
• To publicize knowledge
• To attract, develop and retain staff
• To provide an enabling atmosphere for students to learn
• To ensure appropriate students’ and staff welfare
• Promote research in the University and in the areas of business and management at Graduate and Doctoral levels
• Provide high quality human resource for business and non-business in areas of management
• Facilitate specialised research in the areas of accounting, finance, marketing, business computing, human resource management, and management science.
• Facilitate staff development.
These objectives are to be achieved through the pursuit of the following programmes that are currently being offered;