Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/mubsac5/public_html/templates/it_sporty/html/com_poll/poll/index.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 1
Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research
The graduate programmes of the Business School were started with a view to encouraging research and publication in the School, and are now being administered in the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR) of the School.
“A centre to act as a hub in the promotion of knowledge development especially in the areas of business and management”
• To provide knowledge and facilitate learning through teaching.
• To conduct research and promote scholarship
• To publicize knowledge
• To attract, develop and retain staff
• To provide an enabling atmosphere for students to learn
• To ensure appropriate students’ and staff welfare
• Promote research in the University and in the areas of business and management at Graduate and Doctoral levels
• Provide high quality human resource for business and non-business in areas of management
• Facilitate specialised research in the areas of accounting, finance, marketing, business computing, human resource management, and management science.
• Facilitate staff development.
These objectives are to be achieved through the pursuit of the following programmes that are currently being offered;
|FACULTY OF GRADUATE STUDIES AND RESEARCH
|1||Dr. Muhammad Ngoma||Senior Lecturer/Dean|
|2||Dr. Vincent Bagire
||Senior Lecturer/Deputy Dean|
|3||Jones Chanika (Dr.)||Visiting Professor|
|4||Benson Lewis Honig (Dr.)||Visiting Professor|