The MUBS Alumni Association’s mission is to “bring together as a family all MUBS Alumni”.
The Alumni Association endeavors to foster a mutually beneficial relationship between MUBS and the members by building a network of friends and supporters.
· To develop and maintain a relationship with Alumni , students and MUBS as a whole, support and encourage these groups in their endeavors and extend a hand of fellowship, through financial, material support and otherwise
· To foster networking and communication among Alumni, students, staff and administration, through re-unions, business and social functions, research programs, projects, newsletters, publications, jobs and career development activities
· To maintain close cooperation and fellowship among Alumni
· To support and encourage networking and career development for Alumni and students
· To promote interest of/in MUBS
· To provide an Alumni presence at MUBS events
· To build and maintain links between the members and MUBS by maintaining reliable and up-to-date databases
· To offer a range of benefits and services available to all the members
· To encourage members to maintain links with faculties, departments, current students and staff
· To promote MUBS in Uganda and overseas and encourage the formation of faculty, regional and overseas branches of the Association
· To build and maintain links with members who are in position to assist other members in respect of employment, placements, work experience, sponsorship, and/or any other relevant assistance/advice
· To work with MUBS in respect of employment and business opportunities, sponsorship , use of venues and in any other appropriate way to benefit the Association and MUBS
· To support fundraising for MUBS, whether to benefit general funds or specific projects
· To encourage members to attend postgraduate and/or continuous professional development courses
· To promote and seek to expand MUBS programs or events and other MUBS initiatives and endeavoring to raise the MUBS profile
Got a suggestion?